As featured on
A study from John Hopkins university shows Black Americans are twice as likely to die from COVID-19. The American Medical Association says income status has a significant impact on COVID-19 cases and deaths.
- Mayfield trio arrested after Sunday assault report
- Child with two heads; dead birds and big cats
- Pair arrested on drug charges Sunday
- Man injured in early morning collision
- Gun complaint leads to drug charges
- Mayor-elect's stolen car recovered; Snow leads to Sunday fun
- Former mayor sees divine intervention in 'Finding Frank'
- Arkansas man dead after collision with semi
- Graves virus cases still on rise
- GC High School graduate dives to new depths