As featured on
Gov. Andy Beshear had set a goal of vaccinating 2.5 million Kentuckians before lifting capacity restrictions for most businesses, but so far only about 1.9 million Kentuckians have been vaccinated. Beshear said Kentucky has enough vaccine doses that everyone who is eligible should be able to get a dose before June 11.
- Court square buildings being torn down
- Sen. Paul meets with local law enforcement
- Monster Truck Wars rumbles into fairgrounds Saturday
- Board weighing future of regional 'megasite'
- Meth possession leads to pair's arrest
- American Legion Post 26 baseball returns for 2021 season
- Sons of Confederate Veterans memorial to keep local history alive
- Mayfield Post 26 splits Saturday slate
- Dodson uses big first day to secure WKA championship
- Local couple develop social media platform