As featured on
PADUCAH — In the middle of a pandemic, health care workers are tasked with many different jobs. But another job is waiting for them when they get home – being there for their family.
- Mayfield trio arrested after Sunday assault report
- Child with two heads; dead birds and big cats
- Pair arrested on drug charges Sunday
- Group forming to prepare for major disasters
- Man falls in boiling vat; taxidermy turns into real stinker
- Gun complaint leads to drug charges
- Perry looks at 2020, sees 'unity in the community'
- Graves virus cases still on rise
- Graves sheriff reports downward trend in crime
- St. Mary upsets Mayfield in All "A" semifinals