As featured on
An elementary school principal in Graves County is pulling double duty as a school bus driver in the midst of a driver shortage during the pandemic.
- Pair arrested on drug charges Sunday
- Mayfield trio arrested after Sunday assault report
- Child with two heads; dead birds and big cats
- Mayor-elect's stolen car recovered; Snow leads to Sunday fun
- Man injured in early morning collision
- Former mayor sees divine intervention in 'Finding Frank'
- Arkansas man dead after collision with semi
- GC High School graduate dives to new depths
- Gun complaint leads to drug charges
- Graves virus cases still on rise