As featured on
Some are elderly, others have disabilities, and they are among those at the highest risk for complications from COVID-19. So on Thursday, a Paducah pharmacy brought vaccines directly to them.
- Five arrested in multi-agency drug bust
- Mayfield's first hospital fondly remembered 50 years later
- Mayfield Police Reports
- Local auctioneer James R. Cash remembered as 'the selling machine'
- Legion building goes back to fiscal court
- Kentucky State Police Post 1 to conduct traffic safety checkpoints
- Lady Cardinals rally for comeback win over Ballard Memorial
- Mayor signs contract for bikeway construction
- Community room, outdoor space add to library's offerings
- Lady Cardinals gain experience at Spring Break Bash