Watch as representatives from businesses and industries make announcements during a Graves County Economic Development event Wednesday, May 8 at Graves County High School's Independence Bank Performing Arts Center. Eleven announcements were made, bringing 160 or more jobs to the area and resulting in $115 million in investments.
- Deputy jailer fired for allegedly soliciting relationship with inmate
- 'The Little Town That Won't Die'
- MFD battles fire, resuscitates occupant
- No change in War Memorial Stadium name
- MPD undergoes active shooter training at Mayfield Middle
- Two scammers identified in Graves County
- Local leaders travel for West Kentucky Day
- Mayfield Police Reports
- Seeking a change in the nation
- In Other Words V Corps creates new excitement at Fort Knox
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.