Mayfield Police Chief Nathan Kent reported the following arrests and warrants served during the past week:
• Errol Moyers, 44, of Mayfield, was arrested at a Boone Street location on Saturday and charged with second-degree assault. Moyers had allegedly been involved in a fight earlier in the day and was located later by MPD officers. He was then charged and taken to Graves County Jail.
• Brenda Pearcey, 37, of Mayfield, was served an arrest warrant at the Mayfield Police Department on Friday when she turned herself in. The warrant was issued on charges of driving without a license and failure to maintain vehicle insurance.
• Daniel Moore, 39, of Mayfield, was arrested and charged with non-payment of court costs, fees and fines when Mayfield police responded to a Douthitt Street address to speak with a man who claimed that his mother had stolen a nutrition assistance card from him.
On arrival, police dispatch personnel made the officer aware that Moore was wanted on an active Ballard County warrant. Moore was charged and taken to Graves County Jail.
• Jason Jackson, 38, of Mayfield, was arrested Wednesday on a Calloway County warrant for alleged flagrant non-support of a child and taken to Graves County Jail.
• Shona Sharp, 41, of Mayfield, was arrested on Graves County warrants for theft under $500, failure to appear in court and failure to pay court-ordered fines Wednesday when police were called to Jackson Purchase Medical Center.
MPD officers were called around 4:15 p.m. in reference to a suspicious person on hospital property. On arrival, MPD officers made contact with Sharp. Her identification was obtained and she was found to be wanted on multiple warrants and taken to Graves County Jail.