Mayfield Police Chief Nathan Kent reported the following arrests and warrants served:
• Ralph L. Hallon III, 28, of Mayfield was arrested Saturday on a bench warrant from Henderson County charging him with failure to appear in court. He was taken to the Graves County Jail.
• Kim Sullivan, 49, of Mayfield was arrested Saturday on a complaint warrant charging her with theft of property mislaid or delivered by mistake and theft by unlawful taking or disposition (shoplifting) under $500. She was taken to the Graves County Jail.
• Randal Colley, 59, of Mayfield was arrested about 11 p.m. Saturday after officers were dispatched to Chestnut Cove on a report of an intoxicated man on the property. Officers checked the area and located Colley, whose speech was slurred, Kent said. He was unsteady on his feet and had an alcoholic beverage in his possession while speaking with the officers, Kent said. Officers determined him to be manifestly under the influence, arrested him on a charge of first-degree alcohol intoxication in a public place and took him to the Graves County Jail.
• Dalevontea Mason, 25, of Paducah was served an indictment warrant from Graves Circuit Court while in custody at the Graves County Jail. The warrant charged him with possession of a first-degree controlled substance (methamphetamine), possession of a first-degree controlled substance first offense (drug unspecified) and prescription controlled substance not in propert container first offense.
• Amber Stolenburg, 32, of Mayfield was arrested on an outstanding warrant charging her with contempt of court/libel/slander/resistance to order stemming from an original charge of theft by unlawful taking. Stolenburg had called police to her home to investigate suspicious circumstances involving her vehicle when police discovered she had an active warrant, Kent said. She was taken to the Graves County Jail.
• Michael Phillips was arrested on a charge of violating a Kentucky emergency order of protection/domestic violence order Monday. Mayfield police responded to the Windhaven Apartments at 5:11 p.m. Phillips admitted he had contacted his wife, Kent said. He was taken to the Graves County Jail.