A Water Valley man has pleaded guilty in Graves Circuit Court to multiple sexual abuse charges involving two minors and one adult, according to Commonwealth's Attorney Richie Kemp.

Luther Bunker, 36, entered the plea during court action on Monday. Under conditions of the plea, Bunker will be sentenced to 17 years in prison on charges of first-degree sexual abuse, two counts of first-degree sexual abuse of a child under age 12, first-degree sodomy and first-degree sodomy of a child under age 12.

Bunker will be required to register as a sex offender for the remainder of his life, according to Kemp. A 10-year interpersonal protective order will also be entered for the protection of each of the three victims.

According to Kemp, Bunker sexually abused a 15-year-old on June 30, 2018. The girl reported the abuse to her guardian and the guardian reported the abuse to Kentucky State Police Post 1.

KSP Trooper Sarah Burgess investigated the case. On July 16, 2018, the victim told investigators that another minor, 10, also suffered sexual abuse at the hands of the defendant.

Nicole Wadley with Lotus subsequently conducted a forensic interview of the 10 year old. During the investigation into the abuse of both minors, it was discovered that an adult female also experienced sexual abuse by Bunker.

Bunker later turned himself in to the Graves County Sheriff's Office on Aug. 23, 2018.

Bunker will be sentenced in Graves County Circuit Court on Aug. 13.

Kemp said the Graves County Commonwealth Attorney's Office commends the bravery and resilience of the victims and their families and thanks Kentucky State Police Post 1 and Lotus for their hard work on the case in support of the victims.

Also, Kemp reported that Brandon Graham, 22, of Lockridge Street pleaded guilty on a charge of second-degree burglary and will be sentenced to five years in prison.

On Jan. 18, Graham entered a Graves County residence without permission. No one was home at the time, but the homeowner could see the defendant in his home via a camera system connected to a cell phone.

The homeowner contacted the Mayfield Police Department. Officer Tommy Kimbro was the lead officer and arrived at the residence while the Graham was still in the home. Graham eventually obeyed Kimbro's commands to open the door. Graham was found in possession of jewelry belonging to the homeowner in his pocket and was arrested.

Kemp thanked the Mayfield Police Department for its quick work on the case.